Thursday, August 28, 2008

APOLOGIES

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Chateau de Neuf! You would not believe that I'd been abducted by aliens, but I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it. I am swilling chardonnay, discovering time doesn't stand still, watching Dexter and just generally being an embarrassment to the servants. My day seems to involve the authorities from beach break to running out of alcohol. I am avoiding recapture - can't they see I am blogging? I declare solemnly I will write something that makes sense soon. What? Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!

One of the best from the... Lazy Blog Post Generator another pinch from Bettejo.

6 comments:

Tania Hershman said...

Blimey, keep swimming and swigging and watching Dexter (sooo good!) and give up on the blogging. Honestly, you're too busy!

Ah, I just saw that that is all made-up stuff... I was totally taken in. Where've ya been then??

slippingthroughtheworld said...

hi tania. it's one of those story generators. great fun. no i haven't been anywhere, but i am writing!!! ta da! so i've got a good excuse for not keeping up on the blogs.

what are you doing without your scrabulous fix? i am astounded that it's gone. wounded i am. you must me in scrabulous AA! x

BetteJo said...

Oh you created a great post! Very fun - wouldn't a heated pool with cocktails be fun too??

slippingthroughtheworld said...

oh i had a great laugh doing this bettejo. i love these writing generators, brilliant things they are. oh and the very idea of a heated pool and cocktails! x

Tania Hershman said...

Aha, I've found Wordscraper, in some ways even better than Scrabulous!

slippingthroughtheworld said...

i found an actual game of scrabble but i'll look out for wordscrape. i know you mentioned it in your blog but i couldn't remember the name; weird name isn't it? x