Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ENTERTAINING



ANTS.....busy...busy...busy

We watched this little group, on our way down to the beach; they were working at the side of the wooden pathway through the dunes. There were three or four of them trying to move this big piece of wood, which would seem like a tree to them!

THE CATERPILLAR

There were loads of these in the scrub grass on the sand dunes. I love the tracks he made across the sand.

A WASHED-UP FISH

If I'd seen this fish die I might have taken it home to cook! It was just lying at the water's edge... the waves were trying to pull it back. The feet belong to Bouncer and Shouts At The Sea.

BANANNA SPLIT

I couldn't finish it! None of us finished what we ordered; the portions were huge. I just wanted the kids to be overwhelmed by ice-cream!

LULU AND HER SHOWERS....

And boy did we need one after a whole day in the heat of spain beneath a marquee with only open flaps as air-conditioning!

MY SPANISH FEET

I took my jewelled Spanish shoes over to Devon to amuse Joy. I sit in Gent's chair and raise the foot rest; she always comments on my feet. She loves these shoes and my blue-painted toenails.

No comments: